About Gluten Free Things, Inc.
Meet John Irvin, spirit behind this gluten-free vegan brand:
GLUTEN FREE THINGS, INC. IS A DEDICATED GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN PRODUCTS BUSINESS BASED IN ARVADA COLORADO.
Our primary mission is to be associated with the BEST TASTING, HIGHEST QUALITY gluten free food products in the industry.
Gluten Free Things understands that both taste and texture is vital to long term success in today’s highly competitive gluten-free products marketplace. We confirm the viability of our commitment to great taste and texture through the thousands of taste tests conducted everyday, month after month, year after year, by offering samples of our products and carefully listening to the feedback of consumers visiting our dedicated gluten-free bakery.
As such, Gluten Free Things has enjoyed steady growth, word-of-mouth popularity and expansion of our footprint in the gluten-free and vegan foods market.
Our strategy for sustainable growth is essential for the celiac and gluten-intolerant audience that Gluten Free Things is committed to serve in our home state of Colorado as well as in all lower 48 US States. Consumers across America enjoy convenient ordering from our online store.
We also retain a dedicated sales team promoting our premium breads to a growing list of wholesale customers including restaurants, cafes, food trucks, caterers, care centers, churches, chefs and hospitals, as well as other commercial food businesses.
Taste Matters. But don’t take our word for it.
Check our Facebook and Google reviews, order our products and taste the real difference between Gluten Free Things brand premium gluten-free vegan breads, muffins, cookies, doughs, crusts and the other guys (our competition).
Meet John Irvin, Engineer and Dedicated Gluten Free Bakery Owner
Engineers make things and develop solutions to problems, so it was no surprise that John Irvin, a mechanical engineer turned gluten-free baker, used his structured approach and extensive batch testing and ingenuity to per-fect the gluten-free vegan products his customers enjoy today. The result? Gluten-free vegan breads, treats and other things that don’t fall apart when you eat them.
During the years of 2008 to 2010, Irvin suddently developed serious health issues that included asthma, allergies to certain food products and gluten-intolerance. Having always enjoyed cooking and baking, he was inclined to reduce his stress levels and tend to his health by leaving the corporate job scene and focusing on his mission to create “gluten-free bread that doesn’t taste like the cardboard box it came in”. Gluten Free Things was born.
*NOTE: Gluten Free Things English Muffins contain corn-meal for flavor and texture.
Gluten Free Things is a values driven company.
Gluten Free Things unique culture is built upon customer dedication and a commitment to character, integrity and a strong entrepreneurial spirit including:
- Excellent customer service: Along with our quality products, service, price and selection, we must go the extra mile to give our customers knowledgeable advice about how to maintain a gluten free lifestyle. We provide gluten free products to maximize their experience.
- Taking care of our Customers: The key to our success is treating people with courtesy and respect and providing top quality gluten free products. We do this by encouraging customer feedback, whether good or bad. We also teach customers how to make their own gluten free foods either at home or at our facility.
- Giving back to our communities: An important part of the fabric of Gluten Free Things is giving our time, talents, energy and resources to worthwhile causes in our communities and society.
- Doing the right thing: We exercise good judgment by “doing the right thing” instead of just “doing things right.” We strive to understand the impact of our decisions, and we accept responsibility for our actions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Gluten Free Things associates are encouraged to initiate creative and innovative ways of serving our customers and improving the business and to spread best practices throughout the company.
- Building strong relationships: Strong relationships are built on trust, honesty and integrity. We listen and respond to the needs of customers, associates, communities and vendors, treating them as partners and collaborating on worthwhile projects to serve the gluten free needs of our community.
- Helping other Gluten Free businesses succeed: By building strong relationships with other gluten free small businesses, we will use our buying power to help other gluten free businesses to lower their final price to their customers.
Finally, our goal is to have fun and empower our valued customers to enjoy Gluten Free Things every day!
After all, Gluten Free is NOT AN OPTION for some.