Gluten Free Things is an official Exhibitor at this May 2019 Event. Stop by our Booth 220 for a taste of our premium gluten-free vegan bread. We will be slicing our hoagie rolls for your tasting pleasure.
May 18th and 19th
A single day pass works for either day of the event.
National Western Complex
4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
EXPO HALL LEVEL 2
WHAT IS NOURISHED FESTIVAL?
Formerly the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo, The Nourished Festivals nationwide represent the greatest events on earth for those living a gluten-free, allergen-friendly or special diet lifestyle. Visit the event online for more info about exhibitors and amenities if you’re traveling into Denver from elsewhere.
Nourished Festivals have five zones to visit:
All products in all zones are gluten free.
Gluten Free Things is a rising star in the gluten-free breads industry. Our bread is made in a celiac-safe, dedicated bakery in Arvada, CO and all of our products are also dairy free, nut free, soy free, egg free, and corn free.*
The Festivals are a fun, family-friendly, educational and safe place made just for you!
Sample and purchase hundreds of products, meet with brands, receive coupons and attend educational classes with industry experts.
*Gluten Free Things English Muffins use cornmeal in the recipe for flavor and texture.
COST TO ATTEND
Price: $5 – $35
What do you get with your Festival Ticket?
- Entry into the vendor fair with 100+ exhibiting brands.
Coupons from the best gluten-free & allergen-friendly brands.
- Free samples from exhibitors – baked goods, gooey pizza, crunchy snacks & refreshing healthy options. Gluten Free Things is offering our sliced hoagie rolls to sample the premium taste of our bread products. We will also provide a coupon for 20% off of your first order, whether through our online store or in our retail bakery in Arvada, CO.
- Discounted products available for purchase.
- Informative classes related to the special diet lifestyle.
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies.
- The chance to meet your favorite brands, restaurants, authors & bloggers