11651 West 64th Ave., Suite A6
Arvada, CO 80004
Send Us An Email
July 25, owner had a medical emergency & is currently in recovery. However the GFT team is baking, shipping, offering pickup for both wholesale & retail customers. We are working hard. Please bear with us as we handle this change, but know that your business is important to us b/c we know how much our valued customers LOVE the great taste of Gluten Free Things, and we’re looking forward to the time when the operation gets back to normal.
NEW BAKERY HOURS
8AM to 5PM
Monday thru Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Above hours are in Mountain Time.
Best way to contact us:
Call Webmaster: 208.983.7602 or send an email to:
orders at gluten free things dot com with your phone number and question. Mary will call you back. Or submit your question in the email form on this page. Thank you!
Gluten Free Things is a values driven company.
Gluten Free Things unique culture is built upon customer dedication and a commitment to character, integrity and a strong entrepreneurial spirit including:
- Excellent customer service: Along with our quality products, service, price and selection, we must go the extra mile to give our customers knowledgeable advice about how to maintain a gluten free lifestyle. We provide gluten free products to maximize their experience.
- Taking care of our Customers: The key to our success is treating people with courtesy and respect and providing top quality gluten free products. We do this by encouraging customer feedback, whether good or bad. We also teach customers how to make their own gluten free foods either at home or at our facility.
- Giving back to our communities: An important part of the fabric of Gluten Free Things is giving our time, talents, energy and resources to worthwhile causes in our communities and society.
- Doing the right thing: We exercise good judgment by “doing the right thing” instead of just “doing things right.” We strive to understand the impact of our decisions, and we accept responsibility for our actions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Gluten Free Things associates are encouraged to initiate creative and innovative ways of serving our customers and improving the business and to spread best practices throughout the company.
- Building strong relationships: Strong relationships are built on trust, honesty and integrity. We listen and respond to the needs of customers, associates, communities and vendors, treating them as partners and collaborating on worthwhile projects to serve the gluten free needs of our community.
- Helping other Gluten Free businesses succeed: By building strong relationships with other gluten free small businesses, we will use our buying power to help other gluten free businesses to lower their final price to their customers.
Finally, our goal is to have fun and empower our valued customers to enjoy Gluten Free Things every day!
Our strategy for sustainable growth is essential for the celiac and gluten-intolerant audience that Gluten Free Things is committed to serve in our home state of Colorado as well as in all lower 48 US States. Consumers across America enjoy convenient ordering from our online store.
We also retain a dedicated sales team promoting our premium breads to a growing list of wholesale customers including restaurants, cafes, food trucks, caterers, care centers, churches, chefs and hospitals, as well as other commercial food businesses.
Taste Matters. But don’t take our word for it.
Check our Facebook and Google reviews, order our products and taste the real difference between Gluten Free Things brand premium gluten-free vegan breads, muffins, cookies, doughs, crusts and the other guys (our competition).