Our EASY Gluten Free French Toast Recipe is a real treat during winter snowy weather that your whole family will enjoy.
French toast is the perfect comfort food for a breakfast or brunch item when the weather outside frightful.
Put those breads back on the family dinner table with a quick and easy prep to serve up delicious Gluten Free French Toast! Our gluten-free vegan French Loaf is formulated for great flavor and even beautifully absorbs the egg batter you’ll soak the bread slices in before grilling to a yummy golden brown.
While spending time with family and friends during these wet, cold winter days, pull out your electric skillet or a pan on the stove and follow our receipt below for delicious gluten free french toast. We advise mass production because once your family sits down to gobble up this breakfast treat, they’ll devour every slice.
If you’re making gluten-free french toast ahead of time, a crock pot lined with foil and set to low is an easy way to keep these the french toast slices warm and / or for transport. Before setting to LOW on the crock pot, place one Tablespoon of water at the bottom to keep the contents moist and steamy.
Gluten Free Things French Toast Recipe is so darn easy to make and yummy to eat!
Just use Gluten Free Things premium French Bread Loaf and follow our recipe provided below:
EASEY PEASEY GLUTEN FREE FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
- Start by preheating a skillet on medium heat with a pat or two of butter.
- Beat one egg and add an optional Tablespoon of milk or cream.
- Add to egg mixture, one Tablespoon of Light Brown Sugar.
- Add a dash or two of Ground Cinnamon to taste.
- Add a half Teaspoon of vanilla.
- Stir egg mixture until all ingredients are well blended.
- Slice one Gluten Free Things French Loaf into 1″ thick slices.
- Dip French Loaf slices into egg batter, soaking both sides of bread.
- Carefully place bread slices in pre-heated skillet, cooking each side until golden brown and carmelized, about 5 – 10 minutes each side.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or your favorite fruit flavored syrup.
Enjoy and share our recipe with your friends.
Gluten Free French Toast is a delicious treat for your special loved ones and if you purchase 3-6 packages of our gluten-free vegan French Loaf, you’ll SAVE with our Value Pack and Super Value Pack pricing (shows on product detail page as Bulk Prices). Prices are adjusted automatically once you place 3 or more packages in your cart. $1.00 off each package when you buy 3 or more and $2 off each package when you up your cache to 6 packages.
Just click on Bulk Pricing when you land in our online store at:
Plan ahead with Gluten Free Things French Loaf so you can whip up gluten-free French Toast (or other delicious treats) for your family or group of friends.
All of our breads are made with love in a dedicated gluten-free bakery in Arvada, CO.